NSS Pacer 112/115 Bags (10pk)
NSS Pacer 218 Upright Vacuum (18 Inch)
NSS Pacer 214 Upright Vacuum (14 Inch)
One motor for suction power and a second motor to drive the brush for the most effective cleaning performance.
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
For quick, effective carpet vacuuming, the Pacer 214 UE upright vacuum cleaner with 14" brush combines cleaning power and ease of operation to make it an ideal choice in two-motor uprights.
- One motor for suction power and a second motor to drive the brush for the most effective cleaning performance.
- Ergonomic design features reduce operator fatigue.
- Enclosed ergonomic handle allows a relaxed grip.
- Large built-in carrying handle makes transport easy.
- 3-stage filtration system enhances indoor air quality.
- Poly-lined two-ply paper filter bag contains the vacuumed dirt.
- Stage-two motor filter provides added filtration in the event of a tear in the filter bag.
- Exhaust filter traps additional particles and carbon brush dust created by the vacuum motor.
- Brush motor shuts off when the wand is in use for detail cleaning, protecting the carpet from brush burn.
- Removable suction tube makes clearing clogs simple.
- Warranty: One year limited; two years on motors and PC board.
| || || |
|1) Top-filling, poly-lined two-ply paper filter. ||2) Motor filter. ||3) Exhaust filter.|
|NSS Pacer 214 UE Specifications |
|Brush ||Spiral brush with replaceable strips|
|Vacuum Motor ||2-stage,10.5 amps @ 120V.(1000 watts) 4.4 amps @ 240V (1000 watts)|
|Brush Motor ||1.4 amps @ 120V (150 watts)|
0.8 amps @ 240V (150 watts)
|Air Flow ||Maximum 91 CFM|
|Waterlift ||84 in.|
|Filtration ||3-Stage-Top-filled, two-ply poly-lined filter, motor, and exhaust filter. Micro optional|
|Switches & Controls ||Rocker on/off switch and bag full indicator light|
|Cord ||40 ft. 18-3 SJT safety yellow|
|Construction ||High-impact ABS plastic|
|Sound Level ||65 dbA|
|Bag Capacity ||5 quarts dry|
|Cleaning Path ||14 in.|
|Floor Coverage ||4,000 sq. ft. per hour|
|Dimensions ||48.75" h x 14.5" w|
|Weight ||21 lbs.|
|Warranty ||1 year limited, 2 years on motors and PC board|